Christmas Goodies Go Green






This Christmas I went "green" and gave out Christmas cookies to my neighbors and friends in my old egg cartons that I had been saving for the last few months. This egg carton idea is sort of Martha Stewartish and turned out to be pretty chic looking, AND it really saved me money as I usually give out cookies in tins that I have to buy. I wanted to share this handy way to share your Christmas handiwork with all my blog readers because it was such a success!


I really love making Christmas cookies, and this year Matt and I spend a Saturday making dozens and dozens of cookies. We both felt so great as we bundled up our goodies and delivered them to all the people we love. Going "green" is so trendy now (thank goodness) but I have been green long before it was cool. I was the 3rd grader who started a "Save the Farmland" club in elementary school and talked all the teachers in my school into letting me give presentations to their classes. Yes...I am THAT girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I never want to throw away egg cartons but haven't found many uses for them. Thanks for sharing.