Ode to My Water Carrier

This is the man who fixes everything in my life. From cars to bad days, he can usually fix it all. But one thing I have learned about Matt in the last few weeks is that he will carry water for me. No matter what. (These are the important things you find out about someone when wells go out.) He has to drive to the dairy down the road just to get that precious water. The water just appears without my asking for it and when it is gone, it is replenished. He will get up early just so there is water there when I get up.
Seriously... the best way to show love to someone is to serve them with a cheerful heart.



This is a man who carries water for me...how sexy is that?

"Work is LOVE made visible."
-Kahlil Gibran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like true love to me

Anonymous said...

wow. still no water? How much longer can this go on?