Packing a Lunch Idea

I hate plastic sandwich bags!  I hate buying them (it is literally like throwing away money) and I hate using them because I eventually toss them into a landfill...NOT AWESOME.  But I had sort of accepted the idea that when packing a lunch I just needed to deal.  I have invested in plastic containers for sandwiches...but be honest, how many tubs do you want to haul to work?  Even with a container for my sandwich, I was still using two or three sandwich bags for pretzels and carrots and cookies every day. 

UNTIL I DISCOVERED THESE...



SNACK TAXIs...someone's brilliant idea for reusable/washable bags (so glad that it is finally cool to be earthminded).  Throw these laminated fabric bags in the washing machine and they are new again.  Plus they have really chic looking fabrics to choose from (or plain green, brown, and blue colors if you are Matt, and NOT into chic looking when packing a lunch).  They also have sandwich/bagel size bags and lunch bags.  Please check out their website and go green with your lunch, every little bit helps!  Too bad I didn't come up with this brillant idea!

http://www.snacktaxi.com/

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are awesome. I need some of those b/c that Martha Stewart sandwich things works okay but not for everything .Glad you sent me your blog..I have missed talking to everyday..I will be calling you soon..Miss ya