The Reading Continues

Book #18 of 2010 is...
The Clue of the Broken Blade
by Franklin Dixon

This is a Hardy Boys mystery (#21).  I own 58 Hardy Boys mysteries ( I prefer to think of myself as a collector, not a nerd).  I have been reading and "collecting" Hardy Boy mysteries since elementary school.  I love to re-read these stories because of the era they take me to.  This book was written in 1942 and it describes such an innocent time.  Besides I think I fell in love with the Hardy brothers Frank and Joe.  I promised myself that someday I would marry a Hardy boy... someone who is SO capable they can sail a boat, land a plane, triage a wound, outsmart swarthy characters, and just generally get me out of any jam.  If you know Matt, you know he is as close to a Hardy boy as one could get.  Lucky me, because if you know me, you know I am usually in some I-Love-Lucy-type jam. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too Love the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew too. I don't know Matt but am glad that you married a Hardy Boy. Good for you.